Editor's note: With hurricane Omar less than 36 hours away, why not go to the beach on p-day?
Wow, thank you so much for your emails this week. They inspired me so much and .... there just aren't words to describe. I love you all so so so much. I love hearing about everything that is going on and about everything that everyone is doing.
I had to write an extra email to one of the people in the office about my license so I don't have really a lot of time, but we are going to the beach today so I'm planning on writing a longer letter.
This week has been hard but there have been a lot of great moments too. We are in an investigator drought so it can be discouraging but we have visited a lot of inactive members which I love doing, I love being able to help remind them of their testimonies of the gospel and why they got baptised.
One little experience that I had yesterday I was really grateful for. We were in the house of a member and they have a girl, probably about 20-25 that has Cerebral Palsy. We all sat around and sang How Great Thou Art and I was sitting next to her and holding her hand. I was so touched and felt so blessed to be sitting next to her. Then I thought of Christ when He blessed all the children and all of the sick and afflicted. I feel so blessed to be a representative of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to preach His gospel.
Ahh, time is up but I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment