Saturday, February 2, 2008

Its Groundhog's day, whatever that means

My photo diary of the last week:

Sadly, this is about how productive my Saturdays get. Last Saturday Gabe, Rub and I built a snowman in the front yard. Upon Gabe's request we named him Frosty. (By the way, the copper thing in the background is an awkward looking statue that we inherited with our house. Gotta love it.)

One of my cute Saturday outfits. Why do I find pleasure in posting slightly embarrassing pictures of myself?

Did I mention my sister is a ROCKSTAR! This is her and me after her last performance as the lead in "And Then There Were None". I'll have to give an official review of the play later - for now let me just tell you - it was fantastic! (with fantastic pronounced in a Hermione-like British accent)The leading lady and her leading man. Devin played the ever sweet and intelligent Vera Claythorn while he played the dashing and adventurous Captain Lombard. They were both brilliant (also pronounced with the British accent).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the boy devin had to kiss? haha :) love the snowman picture. very cute.

Jen said...

At age 12, I weighed 319 pounds. I had bad skin, low self-esteem, and no self-respect. Now, I eat success for breakfast...with skim milk.

:D

Anonymous said...

holy cha cha...Gabe is HUGE!

holy makerel...Devin is a little HOTTIE!

I miss you and your family!