Wednesday, January 2, 2008

May I turn your attention to...



Please note that there is a new sidebar addition to Miss Maclaine. If you will look to the left, you will notice a section entitled "Maclaine Thinks". This little addition will be dedicated to the little quotes that I have swimming around in my head. I know, it sounds weird and I'm sure many people (I like to tell myself that "many" people read my blog) won't understand a lot of the quotes that I post. But, I have to say I'm excited to share the little things that are, as my mom calls it "tickling my little funny bone". I hope that some of them will make you giggle inside as much as they make me do!


(Note: I think that I was bred at a young age to have a love for random quotes. Ever since I could speak my parents had me recite lines from strange poems [... a roarrrrring flame..], Saturday night live, and various movies. My favorite one however was a line from The Little Mermaid - this one the parents didn't have anything to do with. I used to put my arms around the vacuum cleaner and say, " Why Eric? Run away with you?")

7 comments:

neffgang said...

How can you not love that quote from the Santa Claus?

And what's this about hugging the vacuum? I love that!

-Pops

Anonymous said...

I loved the "Roarrring Flame"...that's one of my favorite memories of you as a little tot.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I remember you putting your arms around me and saying "why Eric run away with you" I loved it!

beck said...

is that the "not just a spark, but a roarrrring flame"? If so, I love it - val taught michael to say that one too! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

maclaine i read your blog and think you're super neat. i also loved juno. alot.

Rachel U said...

i love you clainy! thats so cute! love that little mermaid line!

Todd said...

The disney theme makes me think of a time when I was visiting you guys in San Diego. You and Devin were playing with a Belle plastic toy and Big bird and were signing "Beuaty and the Bird"