Sunday, October 21, 2007

Just like any other teenager


Ok, so maybe I'm not a teenager anymore. But, I can still be BEYOND excited to see this movie, right?

Go to apple trailers and watch it. You won't regret it.( well, you might if you are a guy or if you don't enjoy horribly scripted yet extremely entertaining teen dance movies)

P.S. I know it seems weird that I'm posting this right after my last post. I guess it just shows that you can love all types of movies!

8 comments:

beck said...

I do love the cheesy, you always know how it is going to end movies!

brooke said...

i have to admit, without channing, the cute dj black guy, and the same soundtrack, step up 2 is bound to be a few steps down in quality...although that dance scene in the rain looked pretty enticing..

Rachel U said...

oh my gosh! i just watched this trailor last night!!! i am SO excied for it!! lets def go see it together. ok but im confused on one thing. you know when channing says "look who is all grown up" in the begining of the trailor...is that his little sister from the first one? who is that girl? haha i cant wait!!!

Miss Maclaine said...

Ya, thats what Devin and I were confused about. But, I think that it is the little sister! We can't wait to see it though. And, I think that the main guy might even be cuter than channing! (He's the old boyfriend from She's All That) I've always thought the blonde ones were cuter though - I guess we'll see how he compares!

Miss Maclaine said...

Sorry, I meant She's the Man

neffgang said...

I can't stand the cheese, but I love to see the dancing. I'd love to go to this with you.
Mom

neffgang said...

I can't stand the cheese, or the dancing, but I'll go and buy the popcorn for you and mom.

-Dad

Miss Maclaine said...

Thanks Dad!

Maybe you could sneak into another movie... hahaha