Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good News/Bad News

Good News: All of the candy corn is gone at my parents house. No more temptation.
Bad News: I was the one that finished it off.
Good News: I uploaded some recent pictures. Here are a few favs (sorry, a couple are from El Salvador)

My street in El Sal and me


A random insect


Devin after homecoming - hot mama!


Gabe being goofy


Ruby playing in the rain


I love my family!

4 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Good pics! I love when you post pictures!

Koali said...

as much as i love devin, please don't tell me she really wore that to homecoming. playing dress up are we? haha love ya and i love the pictures you post.

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I love the candy corn dilemma. I find myself with an empty bowl and happy that it is gone, but I too was the one who finished it off.

Cathy said...

I love the bond between you and your family! It's inspirational!! Love ya!
Aunt Cath