Those lyrics have been running through my head the last couple of days. I don't even know if they are the real lyrics but its that one 70's song - you know it. Anyway, my internet time is short because I'm getting set apart in just a few hours and have tons to do before hand (which includes watching the last dance scene from Step Up 2) but I did want to do a last post before I say goodbye for a while. Because a picture is worth a thousand words, and conveniently a lot faster than writing a thousand words, I thought I'd do a little picture post of the things I've done leading up to the mish.
Pick raspberries at Grandma's house. One word - magical
Last time at Sammy's with Brittney
Farwell fiesta
Those are just a few things that I've done before I leave. I've loved spending time with my family. We had a good lesson in YW on Sunday and it reminded me of my mission. The teacher defined sacrifice as giving up something you love for something that is more important. I know that I'll miss my family a ton but I know that giving up this one and a half years is what I'm meant to do. Anyway, thank you so much to my family and friends who have loved me and supported me so much!
P.S. Watch for little updates on my mission on my blog from my wonderful mother
5 comments:
Maclaine,
We love you and are excited to hear about your adventures of faith. Hug Andy for us in two weeks.
It's probalby too late for Maclaine to read, but We Love you! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers! Steph, keep up the blog so we can hear and see what she'll be up to.
AHHH, please, let us know her p.o.box at the empty sea!
Love you so much claine! We're missing you already!
good luck!!! you will be fabulous!!!
Post a Comment