I'm guilty of two things. 1) Blog slacking. A couple of posts are in the making but its been difficult to upload the pics. 2) I saw this tag on someone else's blog and decided to tag myself. Is that tacky? Oh well, I just couldn't resist.
Picture Tag
Favorite color:

Favorite food:

Favorite Hobby:

Favorite Painting:

Bad Habit:

My Job:

Favorite Dessert:

Me:

8 comments:
wait tag me! hahaha
Super fun tag. I think I will tag myself with this one too! I love you Clainey!
I love the painting!! Who painted it, where is it displayed??? love love love it!
I love this idea of picture tag. It helps us really -seeeee- into your soul.
Momma
I love the bad habit picture!
I forgot to say, but I tag everyone! Its really fun to go through and find all of the pictures. The painting question wasn't included in the tag I saw but I l-o-v-e it so I just put it up for fun. Its was done by Frederic Lord Leighton in 1895 and hangs in Puerto Rico somewhere. I like it because it reminds me of myself.
I love that you used chocolate milk for brown!!! So clever! I tag myself all the time. I just love tags so much I can't help myself!
How funny that you wrote about that painting and how it reminds you of yourself ( that hangs in Puerto Rico).....maybe you already knew where you were going.
Post a Comment