Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hi guys!

So, um the library lady just came up to us and said that we have like 5 more minutes. I really don't like this library, but we had to come here because... well long story and not too much time. But I did get my package this week!!!! Thanks so much! I am so excited about everything - especially the jump rope and the Salad Dressing! I screamed when I saw it and my companion thought that I was weird because I was so excited about a Salad dressing. Anyway, I am super excited about it! Thanks!

So, this week has been good. Elliot had his interview and is getting baptized this Saturday! He is so cute - he was telling everyone on Saturday when he was getting interviewed that we were his angels. Also, I am staying here for this transfer!!! I am SO excited!

Ah, They are kicking us out!

No comments: