
No, this isn't a picture of Maclaine on P-Day exploring a local fiery volcano. To our knowledge, there are no cone-shaped, lava-spewers located on the island of Puerto Rico.
It's just that I was looking through our photos and found this picture of her from a year and a half ago on an weekend of exploration in Guatemala. It's fun to remember what she looked like such a short time ago.
That said, we're all thankful she's turned in her walking stick for a shepherd's staff and a name badge. By the way, in a month, she'll be nearly one third of the way complete. But don't tell her that, she feels like there's too many opportunities and too much of great work ahead.
2 comments:
Oh, I just love her. If she could, I bet she's stay out for 3 years. Good thing there's an 18 month limit, huh?!
Hope you guys get an email today!
Post a Comment