Saturday, November 17, 2007

Who Am I? ... I'm Jean Valjean

I discovered this really amusing site that tells you all of the superficial things you'll ever need to know about yourself. If you've ever done the quizzes in seventeen you'll enjoy it. Here are somethings that I've been wondering about for quite a while (don't worry, not really):

You Are Most Like Scarlett Johansson
“One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy.”

What modern bombshell are you most like??


I also discovered that I'm only 36% weird, I should wear mauve lip gloss, I'm a "downtown girl", and apparently my famous celebrity kiss would be the upside down spiderman kiss. I don't know how I could have gone on without knowing these things about myself!

3 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I feel like I have told you that I have thought you look like Scarlet. But I remember you not liking that idea. I think you are more beautiful than her and You are one of my favorite bloggers.

P.S. Fun new blog colors.

Miss Maclaine said...

Thanks Marie!

beck said...

maybe it was you i saw in st. george at jazzy java and not scarlet after all! ;) are you dating ryan reynolds?